Add users to Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps us monitor, maintain and troubleshoot your site's presence in Google Search results. Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other Search features
The email accounts that require Google Search Console access are:
Add users to Google Merchant Centre
Merchant Center lets you manage how your in-store and online product inventory appears on Google surfaces like Shopping, Search, Images, Maps and Lens. Please carefully follow the instructions available ...
Add users to Google Analytics
Please carefully follow the instructions available at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2884495?hl=en. For Incubate Digital to deliver our services optimally, we recommend setting a permission level of Manage Users. The email accounts ...
Access to Google Ads
Incubate Digital uses a Manager account, previously known as My Client Centre (MCC) to access our clients ad accounts. You will need to provide Incubate Digital with your 10 digit Google Ads Customer ID for us to access your Google Ads account. ...